Helpful Tools – Blogs – In the News
- Resume Builder
- Zenput Blog
- Aberdeen Group- WhitePaper- Talent Acquisition- “Reverse the Regressive Curse”
https://www.icims.com/sites/www.icims.com/files/public/hei_assets/Aberdeen Talent Acquisition 2014 Reverse the Regressive Curse.pdf
- Stack Exchange- WhitePaper- “What makes a Consultant?”
- .NET Blog
- Java Blog
- Web Development
- Project Management Blog
- Business Analytics Blog
Business Information & Taxes Links
- Corporation Services Company – provides registered agent and incorporation services.
- MBO Partners – service provider for non-incorporated independent consultants.
- U.S. Treasury website – information on tax reporting for both state and federal taxes.
- Internal Revenue Service Link – IRS website for all tax forms and small business information on benefit and tax options.
- PA website – Information on Pennsylvania based business incorporation options.
- DE website – Information on Delaware based business incorporation options.
- NJ website – Information on New Jersey based business incorporation options.
Certification & Professional Development Links
- Sun website for JAVA Training and Certification Information.
- Microsoft Developer Network for getting up to date product information and software downloads.
- Oracle website for getting up to date product information and software.
- Project Management Institute website for programs and certification information. PMI sets industry standards, conducts research and provides
education, certification, and professional exchange opportunities designed for project management professionals.
Interviewing Information & Tips
Websites which are helpful for learning about new technologies, aiding in being able to concisely and confidently discuss them during an interview,
as well as providing hundreds of frequently asked technical interview questions are: