Get to know us before we get to know you.
Genesis Micro Solutions’ humble beginnings started in the basement of Bob Bonstingl’s home in Wayne, PA in 1989. By 2001 the company had grown to a 70 consultant, multi-million dollar power house. We continue to grow by focusing exclusively on customer satisfaction and sound business ethics.
Meet the Genesis Team
President – Bob founded and has managed all aspects of a regional IT consulting business, Genesis Micro Solutions, Inc. for over 25 years. His responsibilities include: business development; customer relationship management; contract review and execution; personnel management; business forecasting and strategic planning; budgeting and financial management; recruiting; office administration; and vendor selection and management.
Key accomplishments include:
- Grew the business from inception to over $13Million and nearly 70 people
- Established a solid business reputation for ethics, professionalism and “placing the right resources in the right position”
- Established a broad client base spanning financial services, insurance, banking, software development, utilities, pharmaceutical, education, and professional services.
- Directly recruited, placed, developed and managed over 80 consultants, as well as worked indirectly with over 100 consultants for Genesis clients.
- Developed marketing, branding and website collateral; interview and contract processes; and forecasting methods for company.
Bob’s other interests include travel, boating and vacationing with his fiancée as well as spending time with friends and family.
KEVIN P. RAUDENBUSH
Senior Director, Business Development – Although cooking gourmet meals or grilling in the back yard is his passion, as well as spending time at the “cabin” with his massive family (5 brothers and 3 sisters), Kevin has spent the last 24 years in Information Technology Sales and Marketing with heavy emphasis in Channel Development and Solution Selling. Kevin is experienced in managing relationships with key partners as well as development and execution of managed services.
Key skills include:
- Excellent Interviewing Skills
- Software Development Consultant Placement
- Skilled at Staffing and Talent Acquisition
- Exceptional Strategic Thinker
- Channel Program Development and Deployment
Kevin’s business development skills have been refined while working at companies such as GE Capital ITS, Cisco Systems, Polycom, and Sonus. Kevin has extensive experience with SalesForce.com, CRM and Microsoft products. He hails from Berks County PA where he lives with his wife Dawn and 4 children.